Princeton University Store Board of Trustees
Princeton University Store is an independent, not-for-profit co-operative store governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of students, faculty, administration and alumni.
The 2012-2013 Board of Trustees are:
Chairman of the Board University Administration University Staff Trustee U-Store President Alumni Trustee
Alumni Trustee Alumni Trustee Graduate Trustee Graduate Trustee Undergraduate Trustee
Jonathan Lack Oladoyin Phillips Kathy Qu Shawn Du Pujan Rai
Undergraduate Trustee Undergraduate Trustee Undergraduate Trustee Undergraduate Trustee Undergraduate Trustee
Student Trustee Elections
Three undergraduate representatives and one graduate student representative are elected each year in May to serve on the Princeton University Stores Board of Trustees.
Elections have been completed for the 2012-2013 year. The Student Trustee application for 2013-2014 will be available soon.
Why Become a Student U-Store Trustee?
1. You learn about business practicies in general, and about retail operations in particular.
2. You preform a useful service to your fellow students, influencing store operations and selection.
3. It's an interesting expierience that doesn't take a huge time committment.
4. You meet influential alumni, factuly, and administration members who also servce on the Board.
5. It looks good on your resumé.
6. There is even a modest stipend!
In short, it’s a great way to learn about business, and to serve the community at the same time!