Order Online or Call 1.800.624.4236
The Princeton University Store is an independent, not-for-profit co-operative store governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of students, faculty, administration and alumni.
The 2015-2016 Princeton University Store Board of Trustees
Student Trustee Elections
Three undergraduate representatives and one graduate student representative are elected each year in May to serve on the Princeton University Stores Board of Trustees.
Elections have been completed for the 2013-2014 year. The Student Trustee application for 2014-2015 will be available in the Spring.
Why Become a Student U-Store Trustee?
1. You learn about business practices in general, and about retail operations in particular.
2. You perform a useful service to your fellow students, influencing store operations and selection.
3. It's an interesting experience that doesn't take a huge time commitment.
4. You meet influential alumni, faculty, and administration members who also service on the Board.
5. It looks good on your resumé.
6. There is even a modest stipend!
In short, it’s a great way to learn about business, and to serve the community at the same time!